WHAT IS PRECAST?
Precast is the process of creating buildings or building elements in a different place from the construction site itself. The elements (walls, slabs, stairs, balconies, etc.) completed in the precast plant are transported to the final destination, which is the construction site, where they are installed. This process eliminates the need to use traditional building materials and therefore a site for their storage. As the prefabricated elements are produced outside the construction site and sent out as finished, prefabrication reduces labour and material costs. An additional advantage is the reduction of the project duration by 50% and the elimination of negative impact on the environment (noise, vibrations, pollution).
ADVANTAGES OF USING PRECAST ELEMENTS
– Much smaller construction facilities and limited number of employees
– High quality and durability of manufactured elements
– Improved sound absorption and fire resistance
– Possibility of shaping any architectural form
– Very high repeatability of elements
– Less impact on the surroundings of the construction site
– Less risk of accidents on site
– No “insulation” work on the construction site (elimination of scaffolding)
– Ideal interior surfaces (no plastering work)
– High thermal insulation of walls (passive buildings)
– Possibility of preparing installations inside the prefabricated elements
Refined services in our offer
Our offer does not end with the production of high quality precast products. To meet our customers’ needs we also offer a range of services related to prefabrication: design, transport, assembly and general contracting.